Tuition for the 8 week session is $132 per child, and includes two professionally recorded CDs, an access code to download the session’s music from the online Family Music Zone™, a beautifully illustrated songbook with song-specific activity suggestions, and a music development Growth Chart. New families also receive a Parent Guide and DVD entitled “Music Together® at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically.”
- Reduced rate of only $60 for siblings of the first registered child per household
- One time non-refundable $15 registration fee for families new to Music Together with Aubrey
- Infants under 8 months on the first day of class attend freewith registered sibling, please add each child’s name in the registration form.
- Caregivers and parents are invited and expected to actively participate in our music and movement activities. When your child sees you joining in with enthusiasm, they want to join in too! You are their greatest role model! Besides, it's FUN!
- No refunds given after the first day of the semester. Contact the Director at email@example.com for any questions or special circumstances.